How to create a BOGO discount
- Go to Marketing > Discounts & Deals
- Press the button with the three vertical dots and select add automated discount
- Enter a name and discount code
- Select Applies to product variant (SKU) as Discount type and add the products you want this discount to apply to
- Choose percentage as amount type
- Enter 50 (%)
- Enter Start/End date
- Select Smart Bundle as automation type
- Select Aggregated as condition check mode
- Quantity 2
- Usage quantity per cart 1
When this is done, please press save and sync the Register app.
Your discount should look like this:
Automatic Discount ( Buy 1 Get 1 Free )
Automatic Discount ( Buy 1 Get 1 Free ) Please follow these steps in order to create an automated discount. Topic - Buy 1 Get 1 Free. A. Create for all the products at your store (Per Product ). B. Create for Particular SKU's at your store. C. Create ...
Automatically apply discount to a group
Automatically apply discount to a group This article helps you learn how to Automatically apply discount to a group. This works on E commerce and as well as the Register. 1. Please create a discount or verify a discount which is already created by ...
Enable Simple Discount or Manual Discount
Enable Simple Discount in the Back Office and Add Manual Discount on the Register This article helps you learn how to enable "Simple Discount" in the Back office and add a Manual Discount on the Register. FYI - Simple Discount should be enabled only ...
Discount Stacking This article helps you learn how to apply multiple discounts on the same order or an item. Discount Stacking -You can turn this toggle On If any order can have more than 1 manual discount assigned to it (either on order or item ...
Set Manual Discount
In this training, you will learn how to manually set-up discount for your store Marketing >> General >> Discount & Deals Click ‘+’ icon Select Manual discount Assign to order sub-total – applies to the subtotal of the ticket Make sure store is ...